Why would my doctor want me to take AK-Fluor?

You may be a candidate for AK-Fluor if you are experiencing eye troubles that could be caused by blockages or other problems in the blood vessels in your eyes. AK-Fluor is a dye that is used to trace blood flow through the vessels in order to diagnose certain eye problems. Your doctor can explain more fully how this drug will be used.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

How are nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs used for the treatment of RA?
NSAIDs, such as aspirin, have been used for many years to treat rheumatoid arthritis (RA). Their mai...
Should I use Patanol if I already take allergy medication?
The active ingredient in Patanol, olopatadine, is an antihistamine. When your body is exposed to an ...
How do I use olopatadine eye drops?
Olopatadine (Patanol 0.1 percent, Pataday 0.2 percent) is a type of eye drop that is used to relieve...
What is the difference between Zymaxid and other eye drops?
Zymaxid is a prescription antibiotic eye drop. It is only used to treat bacterial eye infections, su...