Who should take oxymetazoline?

Over-the-counter oxymetazoline nasal sprays are for people who have sinus and nasal congestion due to sinus irritation, hay fever, allergies or a cold. Oxymetazoline can ease these symptoms in both adults and children six years of age or older. It should not be used in children under 6 years of age unless a doctor recommends it, and an adult should supervise its use in children six to 12 years of age.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

What is the difference between Zymar and other eye drops?
Zymar is an antibiotic that is administered as an eye drop and formulated to kill various bacteria t...
What should I know about Tobradex eye drops?
Tobradex eye drops are used to treat eye infection and inflammation by combining the antibiotic tobr...
What should I know before taking tetrahydrozoline eye drops?
Tetrahydrolozine is intended for people with red, sore, irritated or dry eyes. If your eyes are irri...
How does Pataday treat allergic conjunctivitis?
Depending on your symptoms, you may wish to use Pataday in addition to other allergy medications. Ta...