Who should use Alamast?

Alamast is intended for people with allergy symptoms in the eyes. If your eyes are itchy due to an allergic reaction, your doctor may prescribe Alamast. The drug prevents certain immune system cells from releasing chemicals that can be irritating and cause allergy symptoms. Alamast can be taken by people over the age of three. Ask your doctor if the drug is right for you.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

How effective are NSAIDs at treating migraines?
NSAIDs reduce moderate to severe migraine pain to mild pain within 2 hours for about 50% of people, ...
What is the difference between Zymar and other eye drops?
Zymar is an antibiotic that is administered as an eye drop and formulated to kill various bacteria t...
What should I know about using nedocromil eye drops?
Nedocromil (Alocril) eye drops are used to relieve itching, watering and burning associated with all...
What should I know about using carboxymethylcellulose eye drops?
Carboxymethylcellulose eye drops are intended for people with dry eyes or eye irritation. If you suf...