Who should not use ketotifen?

You should not use ketotifen if you are sensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients in the drops. A serious allergic reaction could occur if you use a medication to which you are allergic. If there is a question in your mind as to whether or not you should use this solution, discuss it with your physician.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

How are nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs used for the treatment of RA?
NSAIDs, such as aspirin, have been used for many years to treat rheumatoid arthritis (RA). Their mai...
What is the difference between Zymaxid and other eye drops?
Zymaxid is a prescription antibiotic eye drop. It is only used to treat bacterial eye infections, su...
How do I use olopatadine eye drops?
Olopatadine (Patanol 0.1 percent, Pataday 0.2 percent) is a type of eye drop that is used to relieve...
What should I know about using nedocromil eye drops?
Nedocromil (Alocril) eye drops are used to relieve itching, watering and burning associated with all...