What should I look for on the tobramycin and dexamethasone package insert?

You should look for the following information on the package insert for tobramycin and dexamethasone:
  • how to use the eye ointment or drops
  • side effects to watch for
  • how often to take the drug
  • advice on where and how to store the medicine
The package insert will provide other important information as well. Also make sure to ask your doctor and pharmacist how to properly use this medication.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

How does Pataday treat allergic conjunctivitis?
Depending on your symptoms, you may wish to use Pataday in addition to other allergy medications. Ta...
How effective are decongestants?
Dr. Daniel R. Spogen, MDDr. Daniel R. Spogen, MD
The two most common nasal decongestant sprays, oxymetazoline (Afrin) and phenylephrine (Neo-Synephri...
What is the difference between Zymar and other eye drops?
Zymar is an antibiotic that is administered as an eye drop and formulated to kill various bacteria t...
How do I use olopatadine eye drops?
Olopatadine (Patanol 0.1 percent, Pataday 0.2 percent) is a type of eye drop that is used to relieve...