What is Patanol?

Patanol is a prescription eye drop used to treat allergic conjunctivitis. Patanol drops are an antihistamine that helps prevent and relieve allergy symptoms in the eyes. These symptoms include itchy, red and watery eyes caused by pollen, pollution, dust and pet hair. Olopatadine is the active ingredient in Patanol.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

How effective are NSAIDs at treating carpal tunnel syndrome?
NSAIDs have not been found very effective for the symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome. They are not r...
What is the difference between Zymar and other eye drops?
Zymar is an antibiotic that is administered as an eye drop and formulated to kill various bacteria t...
What should I know about Tobradex eye drops?
Tobradex eye drops are used to treat eye infection and inflammation by combining the antibiotic tobr...
Should I use Patanol if I already take allergy medication?
The active ingredient in Patanol, olopatadine, is an antihistamine. When your body is exposed to an ...