What is Patanase?

Patanase is a prescription nasal spray containing the active ingredient olopatadine. It is an antihistamine used to treat and prevent symptoms of allergic rhinitis: sneezing and a runny nose.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

What should I know before taking nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs?
If you take an NSAID, you should be cautious about drinking alcohol. The risk of side effects of NS...
What should I know about Tobradex eye ointment?
Tobradex eye ointment is used to treat eye infections and inflammation by combining the antibiotic t...
What is the difference between Zymar and other eye drops?
Zymar is an antibiotic that is administered as an eye drop and formulated to kill various bacteria t...
How are nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs used for the treatment of RA?
NSAIDs, such as aspirin, have been used for many years to treat rheumatoid arthritis (RA). Their mai...