What is Pataday?

Pataday is a prescription eye drop containing the active ingredient olopatadine that is used to treat allergic conjunctivitis. Pataday is an antihistamine that helps prevent and relieve allergy symptoms in the eyes. These symptoms include: itchy, red and watery eyes caused by pollen, pollution, dust and pet hair.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

What should I know about Tobradex eye drops?
Tobradex eye drops are used to treat eye infection and inflammation by combining the antibiotic tobr...
What is the difference between Zymaxid and other eye drops?
Zymaxid is a prescription antibiotic eye drop. It is only used to treat bacterial eye infections, su...
What is the difference between Zymar and other eye drops?
Zymar is an antibiotic that is administered as an eye drop and formulated to kill various bacteria t...
What should I know about Tobradex eye ointment?
Tobradex eye ointment is used to treat eye infections and inflammation by combining the antibiotic t...