What is Omnipred?

Omnipred is a prescription corticosteroid eye drop suspension that is used to treat swelling and irritation in the eyes, such as inflammation caused by an allergic reaction or eye surgery. Omnipred is one of several brand names used for the generic corticosteroid prednisolone acetate. It works by preventing the chemical activity that causes inflammation.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

What should I know about using carboxymethylcellulose eye drops?
Carboxymethylcellulose eye drops are intended for people with dry eyes or eye irritation. If you suf...
What should I know before taking nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs?
If you take an NSAID, you should be cautious about drinking alcohol. The risk of side effects of NS...
How does Pataday treat allergic conjunctivitis?
Depending on your symptoms, you may wish to use Pataday in addition to other allergy medications. Ta...
Should I use Patanol if I already take allergy medication?
The active ingredient in Patanol, olopatadine, is an antihistamine. When your body is exposed to an ...