What is Eylea?

Eylea is the brand name for aflibercept, a drug used to treat people with neovascular (wet) age-related macular degeneration (AMD), a disease that causes people to lose their ability to see straight ahead. It is injected into the eyes, where it can stop abnormal blood vessel growth and leakage that leads to loss of vision.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

How effective are NSAIDs at treating migraines?
NSAIDs reduce moderate to severe migraine pain to mild pain within 2 hours for about 50% of people, ...
What should I know about using carboxymethylcellulose eye drops?
Carboxymethylcellulose eye drops are intended for people with dry eyes or eye irritation. If you suf...
How do I use olopatadine eye drops?
Olopatadine (Patanol 0.1 percent, Pataday 0.2 percent) is a type of eye drop that is used to relieve...
What should I know before taking nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs?
If you take an NSAID, you should be cautious about drinking alcohol. The risk of side effects of NS...