What is Emadine?

Emadine is the prescription drug emedastine difumarate, an antihistamine used to treat allergy symptoms in the eyes. Supplied as a solution, Emadine eye drops can help prevent and relieve the red, itchy, swollen eye symptoms that occur in many people with allergies. Emadine works by blocking specific histamines in the body so that an allergic reaction does not occur.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

What should I know about Tobradex eye ointment?
Tobradex eye ointment is used to treat eye infections and inflammation by combining the antibiotic t...
What should I know about Tobradex eye drops?
Tobradex eye drops are used to treat eye infection and inflammation by combining the antibiotic tobr...
How does Pataday treat allergic conjunctivitis?
Depending on your symptoms, you may wish to use Pataday in addition to other allergy medications. Ta...
How does hypromellose treat dry and irritated eyes?
Hypromellose is found in many over-the-counter eye drop products and prescription medications. Its p...