What happens if I miss a dose of Patanol?

Patanol is most effective when used consistently to prevent allergic conjunctivitis. If you miss a dose, take the skipped dose as soon as you remember it. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your regular dosing schedule. Do not apply two doses at once to your eye.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

How does hypromellose treat dry and irritated eyes?
Hypromellose is found in many over-the-counter eye drop products and prescription medications. Its p...
How are nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs used for the treatment of RA?
NSAIDs, such as aspirin, have been used for many years to treat rheumatoid arthritis (RA). Their mai...
What should I know about Tobradex eye ointment?
Tobradex eye ointment is used to treat eye infections and inflammation by combining the antibiotic t...
What should I know about Tobradex eye drops?
Tobradex eye drops are used to treat eye infection and inflammation by combining the antibiotic tobr...