What should I do if I miss a dose of flurbiprofen?

If you miss a dose of flurbiprofen take the pill as soon as you remember to. But if you don’t remember the skipped dose until it’s almost time to take the next one, just take the pill at the time you normally do. Do not “double up” on doses of flurbiprofen to make up for the one you missed.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

What should I know about using nedocromil eye drops?
Nedocromil (Alocril) eye drops are used to relieve itching, watering and burning associated with all...
What should I know about using carboxymethylcellulose eye drops?
Carboxymethylcellulose eye drops are intended for people with dry eyes or eye irritation. If you suf...
What should I know before taking nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs?
If you take an NSAID, you should be cautious about drinking alcohol. The risk of side effects of NS...
How effective are NSAIDs at treating migraines?
NSAIDs reduce moderate to severe migraine pain to mild pain within 2 hours for about 50% of people, ...