What happens if I miss a dose of Lucentis (ranibizumab)?

Talk to your doctor about scheduling another appointment if you miss a treatment of Lucentis (ranibizumab). You need to get one injection of Lucentis per month. After the first four injections, you may begin getting treatments every three months. Your doctor will determine the treatment schedule that is right for you.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

How does hypromellose treat dry and irritated eyes?
Hypromellose is found in many over-the-counter eye drop products and prescription medications. Its p...
How effective are NSAIDs at treating migraines?
NSAIDs reduce moderate to severe migraine pain to mild pain within 2 hours for about 50% of people, ...
What should I know about Tobradex eye ointment?
Tobradex eye ointment is used to treat eye infections and inflammation by combining the antibiotic t...
What should I know about Tobradex eye drops?
Tobradex eye drops are used to treat eye infection and inflammation by combining the antibiotic tobr...