Is there a generic version of Lastacaft?

There’s no approved generic version of Lastacaft. The drug’s active ingredient is alcaftadine, which is sometimes referred to as Lastacaft's generic name, but it’s not the same as a generic version. There is no therapeutic equivalent to Lastacaft.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

What should I know before taking nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs?
If you take an NSAID, you should be cautious about drinking alcohol. The risk of side effects of NS...
What is the difference between Zymaxid and other eye drops?
Zymaxid is a prescription antibiotic eye drop. It is only used to treat bacterial eye infections, su...
Do any other drugs interact with nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs?
If you are taking methotrexate, NSAIDs can lead to serious side effects and should be avoided. If y...
How do I use olopatadine eye drops?
Olopatadine (Patanol 0.1 percent, Pataday 0.2 percent) is a type of eye drop that is used to relieve...