What if I forget a dose of clioquinol/hydrocortisone (Vioform HC)?

Vioform HC is not currently available in the United States; however, it may be available elsewhere.  Using the medication routinely is important for treatment success. But if you miss a dose and are close to the next one, just skip the missed dose so you do not double-up. Apply clioquinol and hydrocortisone (Vioform HC) as soon as you remember and continue the prescription directions. If you get confused about how many doses you have missed, talk to your doctor or pharmacist for help.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

How does hypromellose treat dry and irritated eyes?
Hypromellose is found in many over-the-counter eye drop products and prescription medications. Its p...
Are there any non-drug substances that can interact with NSAIDs?
People who take aspirin should not receive chickenpox vaccine. If you take an NSAID, you should be ...
What should I know about Tobradex eye ointment?
Tobradex eye ointment is used to treat eye infections and inflammation by combining the antibiotic t...
What should I know about Tobradex eye drops?
Tobradex eye drops are used to treat eye infection and inflammation by combining the antibiotic tobr...