What is difluprednate ophthalmic emulsion?

Difluprednate ophthalmic emulsion stops the release of substances in the body involved in the inflammatory response. It is used to treat inflammation, swelling and pain in the eye after eye surgery. It is one of the medications in the class of medications called corticosteroids. It is available in the U.S. by prescription only.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

What should I know about cellulose eye drops before using it?
Side effects of cellulose eye drops include: temporary blurred vision, light sensitivity, eyelash st...
What should I know about using nedocromil eye drops?
Nedocromil (Alocril) eye drops are used to relieve itching, watering and burning associated with all...
What should I know about Tobradex eye ointment?
Tobradex eye ointment is used to treat eye infections and inflammation by combining the antibiotic t...
How effective are NSAIDs at treating carpal tunnel syndrome?
NSAIDs have not been found very effective for the symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome. They are not r...