What are the common brand names for tobramycin and dexamethasone?

The brand names for tobramycin and dexamethasone, an eyedrop or ointment to treat eye infections, are TobraDex and TobraDex ST. The generic version of this drug has been shown to work as well as the brand name.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

What should I know about Tobradex eye ointment?
Tobradex eye ointment is used to treat eye infections and inflammation by combining the antibiotic t...
How do I use olopatadine eye drops?
Olopatadine (Patanol 0.1 percent, Pataday 0.2 percent) is a type of eye drop that is used to relieve...
Are there any non-drug substances that can interact with NSAIDs?
People who take aspirin should not receive chickenpox vaccine. If you take an NSAID, you should be ...
How are nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs used for the treatment of RA?
NSAIDs, such as aspirin, have been used for many years to treat rheumatoid arthritis (RA). Their mai...