What is bepotastine besilate ophthalmic solution?

Bepotastine ophthalmic solution is an antihistamine for application to the eyes. It is used to treat the ocular itching that is caused by a condition called allergic conjunctivitis. The cells in your eyes sometimes produce inflammatory substances that can lead to an allergic reaction. This solution works to prevent the effects of those substances. Bepotastine ophthalmic is the generic name of this solution, which is sold under the brand name Bepreve.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

What should I know about using nedocromil eye drops?
Nedocromil (Alocril) eye drops are used to relieve itching, watering and burning associated with all...
What should I know before taking tetrahydrozoline eye drops?
Tetrahydrolozine is intended for people with red, sore, irritated or dry eyes. If your eyes are irri...
What is the difference between Zymar and other eye drops?
Zymar is an antibiotic that is administered as an eye drop and formulated to kill various bacteria t...
How does Pataday treat allergic conjunctivitis?
Depending on your symptoms, you may wish to use Pataday in addition to other allergy medications. Ta...