What are the side effects of nepafenac?

Nepafenac side effects may include stuffy nose, headache, facial pain or pressure, vomiting, nausea, feel like something is in your eye, develop a light sensitivity and sticky, dry or itchy eyes. Contact your doctor if these symptoms persist. Contact your doctor immediately if you develop bloody or red eyes, feel eye pain, see spots or specks, experience nervousness, have decreased or blurred vision, notice a change is how you see colors, have difficulty seeing at night or develop eye discharge, tearing or crustiness, cough, shortness of breath, fast or slow heartbeat, trouble breathing, chest tightness, wheezing, fever, pounding in the ears and swelling around the eye.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

What is the difference between Zymar and other eye drops?
Zymar is an antibiotic that is administered as an eye drop and formulated to kill various bacteria t...
What is the difference between Zymaxid and other eye drops?
Zymaxid is a prescription antibiotic eye drop. It is only used to treat bacterial eye infections, su...
How effective are NSAIDs at treating migraines?
NSAIDs reduce moderate to severe migraine pain to mild pain within 2 hours for about 50% of people, ...
Should I use Patanol if I already take allergy medication?
The active ingredient in Patanol, olopatadine, is an antihistamine. When your body is exposed to an ...