What are the side effects of difluprednate ophthalmic emulsion?

Side effects of difluprednate emulsion may include itchiness, redness or swelling in the eye, a feeling that something is in the eye, blurred vision, halos around lights, light sensitivity and sudden pain in the eye. You should not drive or engage in any other activity that requires you to see clearly, until you know how difluprednate ophthalmic emulsion affects your vision.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

What should I know about cellulose eye drops before using it?
Side effects of cellulose eye drops include: temporary blurred vision, light sensitivity, eyelash st...
Should I use Patanol if I already take allergy medication?
The active ingredient in Patanol, olopatadine, is an antihistamine. When your body is exposed to an ...
Are there any non-drug substances that can interact with NSAIDs?
People who take aspirin should not receive chickenpox vaccine. If you take an NSAID, you should be ...
What should I know about Tobradex eye drops?
Tobradex eye drops are used to treat eye infection and inflammation by combining the antibiotic tobr...