Who should not use Poly-Pred?

Do not use Poly-Pred if you have a fungal or viral infection in the eye, as Poly-Pred is only effective against bacterial infections. You also should not use Poly-Pred if you have experienced a previous allergic reaction to it. Before using Poly-Pred, tell your doctor about all allergies and medical conditions you have, as well as all medications and supplements you are taking.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

How do I use olopatadine eye drops?
Olopatadine (Patanol 0.1 percent, Pataday 0.2 percent) is a type of eye drop that is used to relieve...
What should I know before taking nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs?
If you take an NSAID, you should be cautious about drinking alcohol. The risk of side effects of NS...
How does hypromellose treat dry and irritated eyes?
Hypromellose is found in many over-the-counter eye drop products and prescription medications. Its p...
Should I use Patanol if I already take allergy medication?
The active ingredient in Patanol, olopatadine, is an antihistamine. When your body is exposed to an ...