Is it safe to breastfeed my baby while using Alamast drops?

It is unknown whether it is safe for nursing mothers to use Alamast. Experts do not know if the drug can be found in breast milk or if it can harm a nursing baby. Discuss your concerns with your doctor and ask for help evaluating the benefits and possible risks.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

Should I use Patanol if I already take allergy medication?
The active ingredient in Patanol, olopatadine, is an antihistamine. When your body is exposed to an ...
What should I know about Tobradex eye ointment?
Tobradex eye ointment is used to treat eye infections and inflammation by combining the antibiotic t...
What should I know about using nedocromil eye drops?
Nedocromil (Alocril) eye drops are used to relieve itching, watering and burning associated with all...
Do any other drugs interact with nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs?
If you are taking methotrexate, NSAIDs can lead to serious side effects and should be avoided. If y...