Is it safe for my child to get AK-Fluor?

Ak-Fluor is approved for use in children by the Food and Drug Administration. Studies show it is safe and effective for diagnosing eye problems in children as well as adults. Your child will receive a lower dose since he weighs less than a grown-up. If you have any concerns about how Ak-Fluor might affect your child, talk with your doctor.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

What is the difference between Zymar and other eye drops?
Zymar is an antibiotic that is administered as an eye drop and formulated to kill various bacteria t...
What should I know about using nedocromil eye drops?
Nedocromil (Alocril) eye drops are used to relieve itching, watering and burning associated with all...
Do any other drugs interact with nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs?
If you are taking methotrexate, NSAIDs can lead to serious side effects and should be avoided. If y...
Are there any non-drug substances that can interact with NSAIDs?
People who take aspirin should not receive chickenpox vaccine. If you take an NSAID, you should be ...