Who should not use Cortisporin Otic Solution?

You should not use Cortisporin Otic Solution if you have an ear infection or condition other than a bacterial infection, including a ruptured ear drum. You also should not use this medication if you have herpes, chicken pox, small pox or an ear infection that causes blistering. Do not use Cortisporin Otic Solution if you have asthma, a sulfite allergy or are allergic to neomycin or a similar antibiotic. If you are pregnant or become pregnant while using Cortisporin Otic Solution, talk to your doctor about the risks and benefits of using these ear drops. Cortisporin Otic Solution can pass into breast milk. Do not use if you are breastfeeding without first telling your doctor.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

How do I use olopatadine eye drops?
Olopatadine (Patanol 0.1 percent, Pataday 0.2 percent) is a type of eye drop that is used to relieve...
What is the difference between Zymar and other eye drops?
Zymar is an antibiotic that is administered as an eye drop and formulated to kill various bacteria t...
Should I use Patanol if I already take allergy medication?
The active ingredient in Patanol, olopatadine, is an antihistamine. When your body is exposed to an ...
What is the difference between Zymaxid and other eye drops?
Zymaxid is a prescription antibiotic eye drop. It is only used to treat bacterial eye infections, su...