Who should not take olopatadine nasal spray?

People who have frequent nosebleeds, a deviated septum or nasal sores may be at risk for complications if they use olopatadine nasal spray. In addition, it has not been approved for use in children or pregnant women. Check with your doctor to see if olopatadine nasal spray may be the right treatment for you.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

Should I use Patanol if I already take allergy medication?
The active ingredient in Patanol, olopatadine, is an antihistamine. When your body is exposed to an ...
How effective are NSAIDs at treating carpal tunnel syndrome?
NSAIDs have not been found very effective for the symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome. They are not r...
What is the difference between Zymar and other eye drops?
Zymar is an antibiotic that is administered as an eye drop and formulated to kill various bacteria t...
How does Pataday treat allergic conjunctivitis?
Depending on your symptoms, you may wish to use Pataday in addition to other allergy medications. Ta...