What is the maximum daily dosage for Zymar?

Depending on which day of Zymar treatment you are on, the maximum daily dose changes. Do not use more than the recommended daily dosage of Zymar, which is usually one drop every two hours while awake, up to eight times a day for the first and second day. From the third to seventh days, instill one drop up to four times daily while awake.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

How does hypromellose treat dry and irritated eyes?
Hypromellose is found in many over-the-counter eye drop products and prescription medications. Its p...
What is the difference between Zymaxid and other eye drops?
Zymaxid is a prescription antibiotic eye drop. It is only used to treat bacterial eye infections, su...
What should I know before taking nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs?
If you take an NSAID, you should be cautious about drinking alcohol. The risk of side effects of NS...
What should I know about Tobradex eye drops?
Tobradex eye drops are used to treat eye infection and inflammation by combining the antibiotic tobr...