How can I manage side effects of Pataday?

To manage the side effects of Pataday, follow the dosage directions carefully. Take it at the same time each day and do not skip doses. Do not take more or less than you need, and do not use it more often than prescribed. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist to make sure you understand how to properly take Pataday.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

What should I know about Tobradex eye drops?
Tobradex eye drops are used to treat eye infection and inflammation by combining the antibiotic tobr...
What should I know about Tobradex eye ointment?
Tobradex eye ointment is used to treat eye infections and inflammation by combining the antibiotic t...
How do I use olopatadine eye drops?
Olopatadine (Patanol 0.1 percent, Pataday 0.2 percent) is a type of eye drop that is used to relieve...
How effective are NSAIDs at treating carpal tunnel syndrome?
NSAIDs have not been found very effective for the symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome. They are not r...