What should I know about Patanase before using it?

Patanase is a prescription nasal spray that treats seasonal allergies. Before using Patanase, tell your doctor if you have any non-allergic conditions affecting your nose. These include a deviated septum, nasal ulceration, injury to the inside of the nose and nosebleeds. Patanase may cause drowsiness and impair your reaction time. You should not drive or operate machinery until you know how Patanase affects you. You should avoid drinking alcohol because it can increase the side effects of Patanase.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

What should I know before taking nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs?
If you take an NSAID, you should be cautious about drinking alcohol. The risk of side effects of NS...
How effective are NSAIDs at treating migraines?
NSAIDs reduce moderate to severe migraine pain to mild pain within 2 hours for about 50% of people, ...
What is the difference between Zymar and other eye drops?
Zymar is an antibiotic that is administered as an eye drop and formulated to kill various bacteria t...
What should I know about using carboxymethylcellulose eye drops?
Carboxymethylcellulose eye drops are intended for people with dry eyes or eye irritation. If you suf...