Is flurbiprofen safe for pregnancy and breastfeeding?

Flurbiprofen may harm an unborn child and should not be used in the last 3 months of a pregnancy. Women who are nursing should not take flurbiprofen as it can pass into breast milk. Talk to your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy or breastfeeding.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

How effective are NSAIDs at treating migraines?
NSAIDs reduce moderate to severe migraine pain to mild pain within 2 hours for about 50% of people, ...
Should I use Patanol if I already take allergy medication?
The active ingredient in Patanol, olopatadine, is an antihistamine. When your body is exposed to an ...
What is the difference between Zymar and other eye drops?
Zymar is an antibiotic that is administered as an eye drop and formulated to kill various bacteria t...
What should I know about Tobradex eye ointment?
Tobradex eye ointment is used to treat eye infections and inflammation by combining the antibiotic t...