How should I use AK-Fluor?

Since the dye Ak-Fluor is administered by your healthcare provider at the office or clinic to help diagnose potential problems in your eyes, you will not have to worry about how to use it. The dye will be injected intravenously and will highlight the blood vessels in your eyes. It will allow your doctor to track the flow of blood in the retina and choroid to locate any trouble spots. You should not experience any unusual pain, although the injection may leave your skin slightly yellow and your urine bright yellow for a day or so. If you have any questions or concerns about AK-Fluor, consult your doctor or healthcare provider.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

Should I use Patanol if I already take allergy medication?
The active ingredient in Patanol, olopatadine, is an antihistamine. When your body is exposed to an ...
How does Pataday treat allergic conjunctivitis?
Depending on your symptoms, you may wish to use Pataday in addition to other allergy medications. Ta...
How do I use olopatadine eye drops?
Olopatadine (Patanol 0.1 percent, Pataday 0.2 percent) is a type of eye drop that is used to relieve...
How does hypromellose treat dry and irritated eyes?
Hypromellose is found in many over-the-counter eye drop products and prescription medications. Its p...