How should I store Lastacaft?

Store Lastacaft out of reach of children, at room temperature and away from excess heat and moisture. Do not keep it in the bathroom. Throw away remaining medication when you no longer need it or if it is expired.

To minimize the risk of contamination, do not touch the Lastacaft dropper tip to any surface, including your eyelids, and keep the bottle tightly closed when you're not using it.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

How do I use olopatadine eye drops?
Olopatadine (Patanol 0.1 percent, Pataday 0.2 percent) is a type of eye drop that is used to relieve...
How does Pataday treat allergic conjunctivitis?
Depending on your symptoms, you may wish to use Pataday in addition to other allergy medications. Ta...
Should I use Patanol if I already take allergy medication?
The active ingredient in Patanol, olopatadine, is an antihistamine. When your body is exposed to an ...
How does hypromellose treat dry and irritated eyes?
Hypromellose is found in many over-the-counter eye drop products and prescription medications. Its p...