How should I store flurbiprofen ophthalmic?

Store flurbiprofen at room temperature in a dry, dark place. Do not keep it in the bathroom. Keep it out of reach of pets and children. Do not use it past its expiration date or for any ailment for which it has not been prescribed. Talk to your pharmacist about how to dispose of any leftover medication.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

Do any other drugs interact with nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs?
If you are taking methotrexate, NSAIDs can lead to serious side effects and should be avoided. If y...
How does Pataday treat allergic conjunctivitis?
Depending on your symptoms, you may wish to use Pataday in addition to other allergy medications. Ta...
What should I know before taking nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs?
If you take an NSAID, you should be cautious about drinking alcohol. The risk of side effects of NS...
What should I know about Tobradex eye ointment?
Tobradex eye ointment is used to treat eye infections and inflammation by combining the antibiotic t...