How should I use Zymaxid?

Zymaxid is prescribed as eye drops. Always wash your hands before handling the eye dropper. Do not let the dropper touch your eye or other surfaces. Tilt your head back and pull down on your lower eyelid, then look up and drop the liquid into your eye. Close your eye and press gently against the inner corner of your eye for a short period to prevent drops from leaking out. Administer the recommended dosage, which is usually one drop every two hours while awake, up to eight times a day, for the first day. From the second to seventh days, instill one drop two to four times daily while awake. This dosage is for anyone over one year of age.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

How effective are NSAIDs at treating migraines?
NSAIDs reduce moderate to severe migraine pain to mild pain within 2 hours for about 50% of people, ...
What should I know before taking tetrahydrozoline eye drops?
Tetrahydrolozine is intended for people with red, sore, irritated or dry eyes. If your eyes are irri...
What is the difference between Zymaxid and other eye drops?
Zymaxid is a prescription antibiotic eye drop. It is only used to treat bacterial eye infections, su...
What is the difference between Zymar and other eye drops?
Zymar is an antibiotic that is administered as an eye drop and formulated to kill various bacteria t...