How should I use Pataday?

You should use Pataday exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Typically, this is once per day in each eye. Wash your hands prior to use and do not let the applicator tip touch your eye or any surface. Do not use Pataday with contact lenses in your eyes. To insert the eye drops, gently pull the skin away beneath your lower eyelid and release one drop of Pataday into your eye. Close your eyelid to keep the medicine in your eye and do not blink. If you do not think the drop successfully went in to your eye, administer another drop. Pataday is most effective when used consistently to prevent allergic conjunctivitis. Talk to your doctor before discontinuing use.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

Are there any non-drug substances that can interact with NSAIDs?
People who take aspirin should not receive chickenpox vaccine. If you take an NSAID, you should be ...
What should I know about Tobradex eye drops?
Tobradex eye drops are used to treat eye infection and inflammation by combining the antibiotic tobr...
What should I know about Tobradex eye ointment?
Tobradex eye ointment is used to treat eye infections and inflammation by combining the antibiotic t...
What should I know before taking nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs?
If you take an NSAID, you should be cautious about drinking alcohol. The risk of side effects of NS...