How can I minimize the risk of side effects from Pataday?

To minimize the risk of side effects from Pataday, follow the directions carefully. Take it at the same time each day and do not skip doses. Do not take more or less than you need, and do not use it more often than prescribed. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist for instructions and advice to make sure you understand how to properly use Pataday.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

What is the difference between Zymaxid and other eye drops?
Zymaxid is a prescription antibiotic eye drop. It is only used to treat bacterial eye infections, su...
How are nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs used for the treatment of RA?
NSAIDs, such as aspirin, have been used for many years to treat rheumatoid arthritis (RA). Their mai...
What should I know about using carboxymethylcellulose eye drops?
Carboxymethylcellulose eye drops are intended for people with dry eyes or eye irritation. If you suf...
What should I know before taking nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs?
If you take an NSAID, you should be cautious about drinking alcohol. The risk of side effects of NS...