You should be able to take Patanol for as long as you need it for symptom relief. The medication has been approved for allergy-related use, so you can use it to relieve seasonal or ongoing symptoms. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist about your use of Patanol and other remedies for your allergy symptoms.
- Q What are the side effects of Patanol?
- Q How should I take Patanol?
- Q Can I use Patanol if I have contact lenses?
- Q Can my child use Patanol?
- Q How can I minimize the risk of side effects from Patanol?
- Q How soon after taking Patanol will my symptoms improve?