You should be able to take Patanol for as long as you need it for symptom relief. The medication has been approved for allergy-related use, so you can use it to relieve seasonal or ongoing symptoms. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist about your use of Patanol and other remedies for your allergy symptoms.
- Q Who should use Patanol?
- Q How does Patanol treat allergic conjunctivitis?
- Q Can I use Patanol if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Q Can I stop using Patanol when I feel better?
- Q What should I know about Patanol before using it?
- Q Can I use store eye drops instead of Patanol?