You should be able to take Patanol for as long as you need it for symptom relief. The medication has been approved for allergy-related use, so you can use it to relieve seasonal or ongoing symptoms. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist about your use of Patanol and other remedies for your allergy symptoms.
- Q Can I use Patanol if I have contact lenses?
- Q What is Patanol?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of Patanol?
- Q How can I minimize the risk of side effects from Patanol?
- Q Can my elderly parents use Patanol?
- Q How does Patanol treat allergic conjunctivitis?