You should be able to take Patanol for as long as you need it for symptom relief. The medication has been approved for allergy-related use, so you can use it to relieve seasonal or ongoing symptoms. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist about your use of Patanol and other remedies for your allergy symptoms.
- Q Should I use Patanol if I already take allergy medication?
- Q How soon after taking Patanol will my symptoms improve?
- Q Can I stop using Patanol when I feel better?
- Q What should I avoid while using Patanol?
- Q What is Patanol?
- Q Can I use Patanol if I have contact lenses?