You should be able to take Patanol for as long as you need it for symptom relief. The medication has been approved for allergy-related use, so you can use it to relieve seasonal or ongoing symptoms. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist about your use of Patanol and other remedies for your allergy symptoms.
- Q What are the side effects of Patanol?
- Q Who should not use Patanol?
- Q Should I use Patanol if I already take allergy medication?
- Q How does Patanol treat allergic conjunctivitis?
- Q Is there a generic version of Patanol?
- Q Can I use Patanol if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?