How long can I use Patanol?

You should be able to take Patanol for as long as you need it for symptom relief. The medication has been approved for allergy-related use, so you can use it to relieve seasonal or ongoing symptoms. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist about your use of Patanol and other remedies for your allergy symptoms.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

How does Pataday treat allergic conjunctivitis?
Depending on your symptoms, you may wish to use Pataday in addition to other allergy medications. Ta...
What should I know before taking nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs?
If you take an NSAID, you should be cautious about drinking alcohol. The risk of side effects of NS...
How are nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs used for the treatment of RA?
NSAIDs, such as aspirin, have been used for many years to treat rheumatoid arthritis (RA). Their mai...
What is the difference between Zymar and other eye drops?
Zymar is an antibiotic that is administered as an eye drop and formulated to kill various bacteria t...