You should be able to take Patanol for as long as you need it for symptom relief. The medication has been approved for allergy-related use, so you can use it to relieve seasonal or ongoing symptoms. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist about your use of Patanol and other remedies for your allergy symptoms.
- Q What should I know about Patanol before using it?
- Q Who should not use Patanol?
- Q Can I use Patanol if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Q Are there any risks in using Patanol?
- Q Does Patanol interact with other medications or foods?
- Q Can my elderly parents use Patanol?