You should be able to take Patanol for as long as you need it for symptom relief. The medication has been approved for allergy-related use, so you can use it to relieve seasonal or ongoing symptoms. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist about your use of Patanol and other remedies for your allergy symptoms.
- Q Can my child use Patanol?
- Q What should I avoid while using Patanol?
- Q Can I use store eye drops instead of Patanol?
- Q Can I use Patanol if I have contact lenses?
- Q How can I manage the side effects of Patanol?
- Q Does Patanol interact with other medications or foods?