How will I know if I need Pataday?

Pataday is intended for people with allergy symptoms in the eyes. Your doctor may prescribe it if your eyes are red, itching, burning, tearing, swollen or puffy because of an allergic reaction. Talk to your doctor about your condition, how long you have had it and whether Pataday is an effective treatment option for you.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

Do any other drugs interact with nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs?
If you are taking methotrexate, NSAIDs can lead to serious side effects and should be avoided. If y...
What is the difference between Zymaxid and other eye drops?
Zymaxid is a prescription antibiotic eye drop. It is only used to treat bacterial eye infections, su...
What should I know about Tobradex eye drops?
Tobradex eye drops are used to treat eye infection and inflammation by combining the antibiotic tobr...
What should I know about Tobradex eye ointment?
Tobradex eye ointment is used to treat eye infections and inflammation by combining the antibiotic t...