How is clioquinol/hydrocortisone (Vioform HC) supplied?

Vioform HC is not currently available in the United States, however, it may be available elsewhere.  Clioquinol and hydrocortisone (Vioform HC) is formulated as a skin cream. It is applied two to four times every day (or every six to 12 hours) for four weeks. Jock itch only requires two weeks of treatment. It is important to keep the medication in its original package/bottle and exactly follow the doctor's directions for use.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

How does hypromellose treat dry and irritated eyes?
Hypromellose is found in many over-the-counter eye drop products and prescription medications. Its p...
What should I know about Tobradex eye drops?
Tobradex eye drops are used to treat eye infection and inflammation by combining the antibiotic tobr...
What should I know before taking tetrahydrozoline eye drops?
Tetrahydrolozine is intended for people with red, sore, irritated or dry eyes. If your eyes are irri...
What should I know about using carboxymethylcellulose eye drops?
Carboxymethylcellulose eye drops are intended for people with dry eyes or eye irritation. If you suf...