How is clioquinol/hydrocortisone (Vioform HC) stored?

Vioform HC is not currently available in the United States, however, it may be available elsewhere. Keep clioquinol and hydrocortisone (Vioform HC) in the same container you received it in from the pharmacy. Keep it closed tight and kept in a place where children cannot reach it. Do not freeze. Store it at room temperature and away from moisture and heat, so do not store in a bathroom or kitchen.

The medication can break down if exposed to light, so do not store in any lighted area, such as a window sill. Check the label of the cream, lotion, or ointment for exact storage recommendations from the manufacturer. Discard if the medication is expired.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

Are there any non-drug substances that can interact with NSAIDs?
People who take aspirin should not receive chickenpox vaccine. If you take an NSAID, you should be ...
What should I know about Tobradex eye drops?
Tobradex eye drops are used to treat eye infection and inflammation by combining the antibiotic tobr...
Should I use Patanol if I already take allergy medication?
The active ingredient in Patanol, olopatadine, is an antihistamine. When your body is exposed to an ...
What should I know before taking tetrahydrozoline eye drops?
Tetrahydrolozine is intended for people with red, sore, irritated or dry eyes. If your eyes are irri...