How do I use clioquinol/hydrocortisone (Vioform HC)?

Vioform HC is not currently available in the United States, however, it may be available elsewhere. Clioquinol and hydrocortisone (Vioform HC) cream is applied in a thin layer to the affected skin. You should clean the area of skin and allow it to dry before using. The typical directions call for application two to four times every day (or every six to 12 hours) for four weeks. Jock itch only requires two weeks of treatment. Follow the doctor's directions exactly for successful use.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

Should I use Patanol if I already take allergy medication?
The active ingredient in Patanol, olopatadine, is an antihistamine. When your body is exposed to an ...
How do I use olopatadine eye drops?
Olopatadine (Patanol 0.1 percent, Pataday 0.2 percent) is a type of eye drop that is used to relieve...
What is the difference between Zymar and other eye drops?
Zymar is an antibiotic that is administered as an eye drop and formulated to kill various bacteria t...
How does hypromellose treat dry and irritated eyes?
Hypromellose is found in many over-the-counter eye drop products and prescription medications. Its p...