Why should I have fluorescein angiography?

The test called fluorescein angiography is used to examine parts of the eye. It’s effective for diagnosing eye problems affecting the retina, choroid and cornea.  This test determines if eye treatments are working. It’s used to check blood flow in these parts of the eye. The test also looks for damage or foreign bodies in these parts.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

How does hypromellose treat dry and irritated eyes?
Hypromellose is found in many over-the-counter eye drop products and prescription medications. Its p...
Do any other drugs interact with nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs?
If you are taking methotrexate, NSAIDs can lead to serious side effects and should be avoided. If y...
What should I know before taking nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs?
If you take an NSAID, you should be cautious about drinking alcohol. The risk of side effects of NS...
Are there any non-drug substances that can interact with NSAIDs?
People who take aspirin should not receive chickenpox vaccine. If you take an NSAID, you should be ...