Why should I have fluorescein angiography?

The test called fluorescein angiography is used to examine parts of the eye. It’s effective for diagnosing eye problems affecting the retina, choroid and cornea.  This test determines if eye treatments are working. It’s used to check blood flow in these parts of the eye. The test also looks for damage or foreign bodies in these parts.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

What should I know about Tobradex eye ointment?
Tobradex eye ointment is used to treat eye infections and inflammation by combining the antibiotic t...
How do I use olopatadine eye drops?
Olopatadine (Patanol 0.1 percent, Pataday 0.2 percent) is a type of eye drop that is used to relieve...
What should I know about Tobradex eye drops?
Tobradex eye drops are used to treat eye infection and inflammation by combining the antibiotic tobr...
What should I know about using nedocromil eye drops?
Nedocromil (Alocril) eye drops are used to relieve itching, watering and burning associated with all...