When and for how long should I take Alocril?

Alocril is used to treat eye symptoms of allergies, so you should use Alocril when you are exposed to substances to which you have an allergy. Even if you feel better, you should continue taking Alocril for as long your doctor directs you. Follow your doctor's specific instructions when using Alocril.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

Are there any non-drug substances that can interact with NSAIDs?
People who take aspirin should not receive chickenpox vaccine. If you take an NSAID, you should be ...
How do I use olopatadine eye drops?
Olopatadine (Patanol 0.1 percent, Pataday 0.2 percent) is a type of eye drop that is used to relieve...
What should I know about using carboxymethylcellulose eye drops?
Carboxymethylcellulose eye drops are intended for people with dry eyes or eye irritation. If you suf...
Should I use Patanol if I already take allergy medication?
The active ingredient in Patanol, olopatadine, is an antihistamine. When your body is exposed to an ...