Is flurbiprofen ophthalmic safe for pregnancy and breastfeeding?

Experiments in animals have shown that high doses of flurbiprofen can harm unborn babies. It is not known whether it can pass from mothers to their nursing children. Talk to a doctor if you are pregnant or are planning to become pregnant or to breastfeed.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

What is the difference between Zymar and other eye drops?
Zymar is an antibiotic that is administered as an eye drop and formulated to kill various bacteria t...
What should I know about Tobradex eye ointment?
Tobradex eye ointment is used to treat eye infections and inflammation by combining the antibiotic t...
How does hypromellose treat dry and irritated eyes?
Hypromellose is found in many over-the-counter eye drop products and prescription medications. Its p...
What should I know before taking nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs?
If you take an NSAID, you should be cautious about drinking alcohol. The risk of side effects of NS...