How does oxymetazoline treat nasal congestion?

Oxymetazoline nasal spray shrinks the blood vessels inside your sinuses and nose, allowing those areas to drain. These nasal decongestant sprays are used to relieve sinus congestion and stuffiness related to allergies, hay fever and colds.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

What is the difference between Zymaxid and other eye drops?
Zymaxid is a prescription antibiotic eye drop. It is only used to treat bacterial eye infections, su...
How does hypromellose treat dry and irritated eyes?
Hypromellose is found in many over-the-counter eye drop products and prescription medications. Its p...
How do I use olopatadine eye drops?
Olopatadine (Patanol 0.1 percent, Pataday 0.2 percent) is a type of eye drop that is used to relieve...
What should I know about Tobradex eye drops?
Tobradex eye drops are used to treat eye infection and inflammation by combining the antibiotic tobr...