Pataday and Patanol are both eye drops containing olopatadine as the active ingredient. Pataday contains a higher concentration of olopatadine (0.2 percent) versus Patanol (0.1 percent). Both products treat allergy eye symptoms, but because Pataday is more concentrated, it needs to be administered only once a day for full effectiveness.
- Q Can my elderly parents use Pataday?
- Q Can I use Pataday if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Q How soon after taking Pataday will my symptoms improve?
- Q Should I use Pataday if I already take allergy medication?
- Q What should I avoid while using Pataday?
- Q Is there a generic version of Pataday?