Pataday and Patanol are both eye drops containing olopatadine as the active ingredient. Pataday contains a higher concentration of olopatadine (0.2 percent) versus Patanol (0.1 percent). Both products treat allergy eye symptoms, but because Pataday is more concentrated, it needs to be administered only once a day for full effectiveness.
- Q Should I use Pataday if I already take allergy medication?
- Q How can I manage side effects of Pataday?
- Q How does Pataday interact with other medications or foods?
- Q How soon after taking Pataday will my symptoms improve?
- Q Can I use Pataday if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Q What is Pataday?