Pataday and Patanol are both eye drops containing olopatadine as the active ingredient. Pataday contains a higher concentration of olopatadine (0.2 percent) versus Patanol (0.1 percent). Both products treat allergy eye symptoms, but because Pataday is more concentrated, it needs to be administered only once a day for full effectiveness.
- Q Can my child use Pataday?
- Q How will I know if I need Pataday?
- Q What should I avoid while using Pataday?
- Q Can I use Pataday if I have contact lenses?
- Q How can I minimize the risk of side effects from Pataday?
- Q Can my elderly parents use Pataday?