Pataday and Patanol are both eye drops containing olopatadine as the active ingredient. Pataday contains a higher concentration of olopatadine (0.2 percent) versus Patanol (0.1 percent). Both products treat allergy eye symptoms, but because Pataday is more concentrated, it needs to be administered only once a day for full effectiveness.
- Q Is there a generic version of Pataday?
- Q Can I use Pataday if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Q Can I use Pataday if I have contact lenses?
- Q How does Pataday treat allergic conjunctivitis?
- Q What are the side effects of Pataday?
- Q How does Pataday interact with other medications or foods?