Can I use Patanol if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?

Make sure that the doctor who will prescribe Patanol for you knows that you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Together you will be able to weigh the benefits against the risks to your unborn baby. Studies have not confirmed whether there is a risk of passing the medication to the baby through your milk.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

What is the difference between Zymaxid and other eye drops?
Zymaxid is a prescription antibiotic eye drop. It is only used to treat bacterial eye infections, su...
How effective are NSAIDs at treating carpal tunnel syndrome?
NSAIDs have not been found very effective for the symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome. They are not r...
How does hypromellose treat dry and irritated eyes?
Hypromellose is found in many over-the-counter eye drop products and prescription medications. Its p...
How effective are decongestants?
Dr. Daniel R. Spogen, MDDr. Daniel R. Spogen, MD
The two most common nasal decongestant sprays, oxymetazoline (Afrin) and phenylephrine (Neo-Synephri...