Can I use Patanol if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?

Make sure that the doctor who will prescribe Patanol for you knows that you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Together you will be able to weigh the benefits against the risks to your unborn baby. Studies have not confirmed whether there is a risk of passing the medication to the baby through your milk.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

What should I know about Tobradex eye ointment?
Tobradex eye ointment is used to treat eye infections and inflammation by combining the antibiotic t...
How does Pataday treat allergic conjunctivitis?
Depending on your symptoms, you may wish to use Pataday in addition to other allergy medications. Ta...
What should I know before taking tetrahydrozoline eye drops?
Tetrahydrolozine is intended for people with red, sore, irritated or dry eyes. If your eyes are irri...
How effective are NSAIDs at treating carpal tunnel syndrome?
NSAIDs have not been found very effective for the symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome. They are not r...