Can I use Lastacaft if I am pregnant or breast-feeding?

During pregnancy, it’s important to weigh the risks and benefits of using Lastacaft with your doctor. Studies in animals have found no evidence of harm to fetuses, but there are no adequate or well-controlled studies in pregnant women. If you’re breast-feeding, have the same careful conversation with your doctor and/or pediatrician. It’s not known if Lastacaft is excreted in human milk.

Continue Learning about Opthalmological Agent

What is the difference between Zymaxid and other eye drops?
Zymaxid is a prescription antibiotic eye drop. It is only used to treat bacterial eye infections, su...
How does hypromellose treat dry and irritated eyes?
Hypromellose is found in many over-the-counter eye drop products and prescription medications. Its p...
What should I know about using carboxymethylcellulose eye drops?
Carboxymethylcellulose eye drops are intended for people with dry eyes or eye irritation. If you suf...
What is the difference between Zymar and other eye drops?
Zymar is an antibiotic that is administered as an eye drop and formulated to kill various bacteria t...